Unicorn Foundation are pleased to announce that we can now offer our NET Nurse service to those who speak a language other than English, via the National Translating and Interpreting Service, for the cost of a local call (except for mobiles).
To access this Translating and Interpreting Service (TIS National), simply follow these steps:
1. Call 13 14 50, Monday to Friday 9.30 am – 4.30 pm.
2. Say the language you need.
3. Wait on the line for an interpreter (may take up to 3 minutes).
4. Ask the interpreter to contact the Unicorn Foundation 1300 287 363
5. Talk with our NET Nurse with the help of an interpreter.
We look forward to being of service to all English and non-English speaking patients and families.