2017 Webinar 2
Anaesthesia and Neuroendocrine Tumours
Having NETs can bring extra issues when undergoing surgery and other medical procedures. Join specialist Cardiac Anaesthetist Dr John Leyden as he uncovers what we need to know about this important topic. The webinar will run for 1 hour.
Key topics to be covered include:
– Pre-operative preparation
– Fasting and carcinoid syndrome
– Minor procedures (eg. dental work, endoscopy)
– Care during surgery – what your anaesthetist needs to know
– Management of carcinoid crisis
– Special situations (eg. pheochromocytomas, paragangliomas, MEN)
If you have a specific question, please send an email to email@example.com prior to the webinar and we will endeavour to get it answered.
Please register online and an email will be sent closer to the date with details on how to login to the webinar.
We look forward to having you attend this informative event!