The Unicorn Foundation has partnered with Veritas Wealth Management to provide Australian NET patients with a complementary financial consultation and follow up if needed.
We understand that when NET Cancer patients are diagnosed, it not only take a toll on the physical, emotional and mental wellbeing, but can cause significant financial stress. Owners of Veritas Wealth Management, Josh and Emma Pardede, were touched by patient stories at a recent Unicorn Foundation event and have generously offered to help by offering a financial consultation and follow up if needed to Australian NET Patients free of charge.
Their services include:
- Overall review of financial position and suggestions for how improvements could be made
- Help to find superannuation funds and/or life insurance policies and uncover what patients may be entitled to receive
- Help with life, total disability, trauma and/or income protection insurance claims
- Checking that appropriate beneficiaries have been nominated on patients superannuation funds (and discussing broader estate planning)
- Assistance with applying for Centrelink benefits (eg. disability pension, carer payment/allowance)
- Help with reviewing the household budget and discussing possible ways to reduce debt obligation
This offer is specifically for Australian NET patients and their immediate families. If you feel that you may benefit from speaking with a Certified Financial Planner, then please get in touch with us at The Unicorn Foundation and we will pass your contact details on to Josh and Emma. Email our NET Nurse on firstname.lastname@example.org . More information about Veritas Wealth Management click on their website.