The INFO4NETs platform is an online tool that can be used to source information resources about Neuroendocrine Tumours (NETs). This tool will link you to relevant resources based on information needs identified by you, the user.
The design of the Info4NETs platform is based on the findings from the research project Defining NETs, which has been funded by the Victorian Cancer agency and led by Principle Investigator Dr Lisa Guccione at the Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre, Vic.
If you need help with any of the below
- I want to know more about what NETs are.
- I’m having trouble with my symptoms.
- I need help and information for my carer/s and/or family.
- I want to know more about treatment options.
- How can I help myself.
- A/Prof. Michael Michael; The Peter Mac Callum Cancer Centre, VIC
- Prof. Timothy Price; The Queen Elizabeth Hospital, SA
- A/Prof. Nick Pavlakis; The Royal North Shore Hospital, NSW
- A/Prof. David Wyld; The Royal Brisbane and Women’s Hospital, QLD
- Dr. David Ransom; The Fiona Stanley Hospital, WA
- Prof. Penelope Schofield; Swinburne University, VIC
- Ms Simone Leyden; NeuroEndocrine Cancer Australia, VIC