How to identify a neuroendocrine cancer when it’s not part of the typical line-up. A new RACGP - CPD accredited course.
Join our patients in an interactive, case based online activity, on how to diagnose and treat Neuroendocrine Tumours (NETs) in General Practice.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Discuss the pathophysiology and epidemiology of neuroendocrine tumours (NETs)
- Outline the symptoms of NETs
- Describe appropriate investigations and diagnostic pathways for patients with suspected NETs
- Outline pharmacological and non-pharmacological treatment options for NETs and their appropriate clinical application
- Using a multidisciplinary team, formulate a whole-person approach to the management of patients with NETs
This course is also open to registrars, who will receive a certificate on completion.
Australian College of Nursing has endorsed this course and Nurses will receive 10 CPD points. Enrol Today.
This activity was proudly sponsored by:
This activity was supported by:
An unrestricted educational grant from IPSEN Australia
Partnership project funding from Novartis Australia