How to identify a neuroendocrine cancer when it’s not part of the typical line-up. A RACGP & ACN - CPD accredited course.
Join our patients in an interactive, case based online activity, on how to diagnose and treat Neuroendocrine Tumours (NETs) in General Practice.
Over 3,465 health care professionals around Australia have enrolled in NeuroEndocrine Cancer (NECA) Australia’s FREE Health Care Professionals Education modules. Have you?
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Discuss the pathophysiology and epidemiology of neuroendocrine tumours (NETs)
- Outline the symptoms of NETs
- Describe appropriate investigations and diagnostic pathways for patients with suspected NETs
- Outline pharmacological and non-pharmacological treatment options for NETs and their appropriate clinical application
- Using a multidisciplinary team, formulate a whole-person approach to the management of patients with NETs
- All participants will receive a certificate upon completion.
This course is open to all healthcare professionals with an AHPRA number including GPs, Surgeons, Registrars, Pharmacists, Dermatologists and Specialists.
This activity was proudly sponsored by:
This activity was supported by:
An unrestricted educational grant from IPSEN Australia
Partnership project funding from Novartis Australia