We delighted to confirm that the ASX Thomson Reuters Charity Foundation in conjunction with the Australian Turf Club will organise Australia’s largest Charity Horse Racing Day at Rosehill Gardens Racecourse on 4th June 2016 and The Unicorn Foundation are one of the benefiting charities.
As one of our kind supporters we would be sincerely grateful if you would consider purchasing some tickets or taking a table of 10 at the event. The more tickets and tables we sell to our supporters – the more funds we will receive from the day!
The Race day will be hosted on Saturday, 4th June 2016 at the Grand Pavilion with a gourmet champagne lunch, five hour drinks package, dancing and entertainment and eight horse races.
We are expecting 1,500 guests at this glittering charity event which will include a number of top racing personalities and connections. Fun and entertainment will include Fashion in the Fields, a stunning charity auction and raffle as well as music and dancing and of course a flutter on the horses.
The price per individual ticket is $225. The price per table is $2,100 including gst and will include the following:
1. Entry tickets to Rosehill Gardens Racecourse on 4th June 2016.
2. Complimentary parking in the infield of the race track.
3. Entry to the Grand Pavilion Ballroom with viewing terrace of the finishing straight and winning post.
4. A three course sit down gourmet lunch – With full waiter service.
5. A glass of French Champagne on arrival.
6. A five hour drinks package of sparkling, white and red wines, beer and soft drinks
7. Entertainment and dancing.
8. Eight horse races on the day.
9. TAB betting facilities in the ballroom as well as on-course bookies.
10. A complimentary Race Guide for each guest.
11. A stunning charity auction – fully electronic – so no noisy auctioneer.
12. A charity raffle with stunning prizes.
13. Logo or name recognition of your company or group in the event literature and on your tables.
14. Logo or name recognition on the projection screens at the event.
15. Logo or name recognition on the giant oncourse race screens along with the other supporters and sponsors.
16. Coach transport to and from major suburbs (has to be pre-booked at an additional cost of $20 per person).
We would be sincerely grateful if you would consider taking some tickets or a table at the event. If you are able to support us please send in the attached form and we will make all the arrangements for your invitations and tickets for the day.